a bit about us...
100% Gluten Free and Coeliac Safe
Soy Free Options
Dairy Free Options
Completely 100% Nut Free
Healthy Menu Options
Salads, Cabinet Food, Menu Board
Some location History
Avon House was built for the Sisters of Mercy, and opened by Archbishop Redwood 8 December 1904. The architect was Frederick de Jersey Clere. It was used as a convent by the Catholic Church until 1925, when a new convent was built in Fitchett Street. During World War II Avon House was used by the Army, Navy and Airforce (ANA) as a gathering place. After the war the ANA closed and the building was leased to a number of businesses, including Garden Supplies Ltd. Avon house was listed as Category 3 of the New Zealand Historic Places Trust register because its historical and architectural significance but was demolished in December 1987, to make way for the Downtown complex of Palmerston North.
Follow Us on
Palmy's Only INCLUSIVE Cafe
GLUTEN FREE ALLERGY FRIENDLY VEGAN OPTIONS